A Critical Thinking Book
A powerful critical thinking book teaches practical common sense problem solving, decision making and critical thinking skills to save money, time and reduce stress.
NEW! Critical Thinking Skills for Students
If you like what you have learned on this website about critical thinking, problem solving and decision making and have children, then consider this:
Why does your child need Critical Thinking Skills?
There are several answers to this question:
• To make wise decisions in his or her life.
• To put him/her on the path to knowledge.
• To learn how to approach problems logically and confidently.
• To balance using both the right and left sides of his/her brain.
And we are only getting started!
More reasons Critical Thinking Keys are needed:
• Critical thinking is a foundational skill every child/young adult needs.
• Many of our high schools and colleges don’t teach these skills.
• Most critical thinking books don’t teach practical skills.
• The school of hard knocks teaches these skills but at a high price.
• Critically thinking skills improve confidence and reduces self-doubt.
Great for Homeschool Students!
The Re-Discovery of Common Sense is designed for Ages 14 to adult.
• Basic social and life skills have been learned (or at least should have!)
• Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills have been learned.
• Student from ages 14 plus are learning skills needed for the adult world.
• Critical thinking is a foundational skill that is needed.
The Re-Discovery of Common Sense has the foundational skills your child needs to be successful in life!
The Re-Discovery of Common Sense
Return from The Re-Discovery of Common Sense to Problem Solving Techniques